A great number of the advertisements in the magazines and the commercials on the TV encourage us with a tedious sameness to buy a particular cleaning product that will perform miracles with your place of living. No matter if you trust them or you stick to the detergents that have proven themselves to be efficient and eco – friendly, all of a sudden you find your house full of bottles, containing more or less powerful cleaning ingredients, each one of which is thought to fight different kinds of dirt, dust and germs.
When you start performing some cleaning procedures, finding a particular detergent turns out to be more time – consuming than the cleaning process itself. Why don’t you gather them together and make some more room at your home, not to mention that the proper organisation will save you a lot of time.
• Clean the closet up. It is a common practice to throw all the items you won’t need in the foreseeable future, in the closet. Why don’t you take your time and clean it up? You will be amazed how much free space you will get. You can place the cleaning supplies there.
• Buy a bottle organizer – the most inexpensive and at the same time sensible solution to organising your stuff. Those organizers can be bought at any supermarket. Hang them onto the closet door and put every bottle in an individual pocket. This will enable you to get some more room for the brooms, mops and the vacuum cleaner.
• The door is a decent place for storing the brooms and mops as well. You just have to get a couple of hooks and install them on the door. Another advantage of hanging the brooms is preventing any possible damages such as bending the straws and mops heads mildewing.
• Placing the cleaning supplies under the sink is not always a good idea especially if you have kids who can easily reach the bottles that contain dangerous to their health substances. Yet installing the so called roll out trays under the sink is a good alternative in case you don’t have to worry about safety.
• Getting a special cabinet that can fit all your cleaning stuff is a really appealing option. It saves both – time and space. You know exactly where the desired cleaning detergent is, not to mention that you can put some more bulky items in there and even install hangers on the door where you can put the rags and the paper towels.
• An advice from Greenwich cleaning services team- put the small – sized cleaning supplies such as sponges, gloves, brushes in a separate decorative box so you don’t lose them.
• Divide the cleaning supplies into categories – dusting, polishing, waxing. Seeing them properly organised will inspire you to grab the one you need, get a sponge from the decorative box and do some cleaning.
• The stairwell can also serve as a place where some supplies can be put. All you are supposed to do is to install a narrow shelving.
• The best option for carrying the cleaning supplies from room to room while you perform the house chores is to store them in a shower caddy. You can easily handle it and put it back on the wall once you are done cleaning.
You can see more creative DIY ideas by visiting this webpage.